Start Date : January 01, 2013
End Date: December 31, 2015
This is such a rewarding experience! We need foster homes for adult cats, adult dogs, kittens, and puppies.
You and your family would:
- Care for the foster pet or pets until they are adopted by a loving person or family.
- Allow potential adopters to visit the pet at your home, and you will make the final determination of their suitability for your foster pet. Potential adopters are first screened, then referred to you by volunteers who answer our adoption line. [CAT FOSTERS: There are opportunities to have the cat go to the PetSmart Adoption Center in Geneva for adoption.]
- Participate occasionally in adoption events.
- Fill out associated adoption paperwork.
- Get your foster pet posted on our website (we have volunteer photographers or you can take your own pictures).
H.E.L.P. provides veterinary care, food and supplies. You provide the TLC!!!
VIEW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT DOG FOSTERING - Word, PDF
VIEW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CAT FOSTERING - Word, PDF
The first step to volunteer is to fill out a foster application:
DOGS - Word | PDF
CATS - Word | PDF
Once we have reviewed your application, a H.E.L.P. volunteer will contact you.
Car--for vet care
The ability to transport pets to vet appointments as necessary and to return calls or emails regarding potential adoptions.
Contact Phone: 877-364-2286
Contact Email: email@example.com
<< Back to Volunteer Opportunities